9.06.2008

We're all in love...

Well, it's official - we are completely smitten with the newest addition to our family, Brynlee Sage. I admit, it took me a little longer to get to that point than with the boys because she screamed a lot more than the boys. But last week, she began to do this:

And she begin to coo at us and our hearts completely melted. Even the boys are in love. All three of them dote on her every minute she's awake. She is already completely spoiled to getting tons of attention. Here are a couple of cute pics of the boys "taking care of her."

First off, Kamden and Kale thought that Brynlee needed a couple of books to read while she was chillin' on the couch. So they emptied the bookshelf because they thought she would like all of them :)

And look at this next pic - do you know why she is smiling? Because Kamden was sitting in front of her with his microphone singing lullibies to her while I was cooking.


And here's Kade offering her his favorite transformer to play with. You can tell that she is just as taken with her brothers as they are with her. Let's just say that Keith and I make the comment at least once a day that we are so blessed by God to have such incredibly precious children and such a sweet marriage.

I don't think I have posted this pic yet...it is the most recent professional pic of the boys, now ages 2, 3, and 4. Don't they just all have that mischievous look about them?
Have a wonderful Saturday with your fam! One more piece of big news: We celebrate our one year anniversary of our church tomorrow! We have had such an amazing past year and so look forward to what God has in store for the future! Check out Keith's blog for some fun life-change stories from the past year. I promise, they will encourage you.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, my gosh...I am pretty sure that I have to come see that sweet smile soon. These are wonderful pictures and I may have to have copies of them to show off. Thanks so much for sharing...
Miss ya'll and will see you soon.
Love, Mama E.

Kendall said...

I love the picture of the boys! It is a glimpse of the future...Kale looks like the biggest here and surely one day he will be. Right? Those sweet baby smiles are so rewarding. I'm glad she's giving them to you. You deserve them!
love,
Kendall

Courtney said...

Okay, Barie Sue--you have to blog and share your mommy-secrets with us about how you manage with four kids, keep a household, keep sane, and have time for a marriage! It took almost six weeks for me to balance it out with two kids! BTW, I was talking to Sara and she mentioned all getting together for BU's homecoming. You guys interested?! That would be fun!