9.18.2008

"The Girl"

The girl in our home is gaining personality fast. She is beautiful and I just can't get enough of her smiles. She chuckled for the first time yesterday - and that was after her first round of immunizations. So her stats at her two month check-up are as follows: 11.5 lbs (50%) and 24" tall (90%). Did you catch that - my daughter is in the 90% for height!!! She's gaining on me fast :)

Kale is usually at Brynlee's side within a minute of her starting to cry. Here he is trying to kiss her sadness away. I think he is doing an incredible job in his new big brother role.
I also wanted to post some of my favorite captured moments from this past week. First off is the boys playing on the trampoline first thing in the morning before I even get them dressed.
Next is Keith reading to the boys before bedtime. I just happened to catch Kale joining in on the reading. Usually, he only lasts about two minutes before he leaves to find me and have some alone time with his mama. I love it.
And last, I had to capture Kade with two of his most recent favorite wardrobe items - his Sketchers and his Hot Wheels sunglasses. I can't believe that Kade is about to be 5 years old. He has grown up so much but I love the fact that he still loves to cuddle with his mama and ride bikes with his daddy.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yea! I'm the first to comment on the new pictures...ha.
I love them, of course, and can't wait to see you all next week. I can't decide which one is my favorite. They are all wonderful...thanks for sharing.
Love, Mama E.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassie said...

Hi Barie! Love the blog!! All your lil ones are just too too cute! I am not sure how to sign up for the baby dedication next week and couldn't find any info on the website...can you help me out? :) Thanks!! cassandraisaacson@hotmail.com