9.30.2008

They're getting it!!

I just wanted to post these videos for all of the precious adults at our church who pour into our children week after week, all the time wondering if the kids are getting any of it...they are! All three of my boys know their memory verse for the month and our family worship time at night (and really all day too) many times takes the form of Kale leading us on his guitar singing all the songs he has learned at church. Thank you so much for teaching my children about God and Jesus - I praise the Lord for putting you in my kids' lives.

Here is Kale and Landon reciting their memory verse and then Kale performing for us before bedtime...



Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Gennae H. said...

I love the videos! It's amazing how quickly they pick up on the words of the songs from Sunday School. Reagan's favorite is I Love to Pat the Bible. I'm impressed that she can say all of the words!

Kale is adorable with the guitar. I think he may be an up and coming Christian Music Star!

Rob and Leah said...

What a precious boy. He's such a joy to teach in class. I loved his songs. I think you may have a future American Idol in your house!

Elizabeth said...

Of course, I love all the singing, too. I also love to hear Kale pray - especially for the "mukic" - how special! It's fun to hear Kade and Kamden enjoying the family time, too.
Love, Mama E.