11.23.2006

Thank you Lord for...

...a husband that truly shows me sacrificial love. I understand the love of Christ more fully thru my wonderful marriage to Keith.
...three boys that remind me to live life to the fullest. They constantly give me reasons to praise God. They also give me reason to "pray without ceasing." I am reminded thru them that I am in desperate need of God's strength to make it thru each day.
...getting to be a stay-at-home mom. I can't imagine not getting to be with them everyday to see what new milestones they have achieved developmentally or hear what thoughts are rolling around in their heads.
...a mom that loves me so unconditionally and who loves my husband and children with the same depth of love.
...a mom and dad (thru marriage) who model great financial stewardship, a life-long commitment to each other, and a love for their grandchildren that we hope to repeat.
...many other things that I don't have time to blog about because my husband is rushing me out the door and I'm really slow at this!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Morale said...

Dito! Amen!