11.15.2006

Kale turns 3 months!

Here are a couple of pics of Kale taken the past couple of days. He is really getting control of his head movement now. He can officially sit in his Bumbo seat for a little while without his head flopping backwards. He loves to grab whatever objects he can find in his lap and put them in his mouth for a taste. He still loves his thumb which we find precious. He truly is the easiest baby I have ever seen. He even wakes up for his first morning feeding with a smile on his face. The only time he is not happy is in the car. He screams so loud that you think something is dreadfully wrong, but no, as soon as you get him out of his carseat, he is back to smiling and cooing.

Here, he is watching his brothers try on all of daddy's hats. I will try to post pictures of them in Keith's hats tomorrow.
hmmm, let me think about that....
just chillin', wathing my brothers play...
I think he was carrying on a conversation with his granny here...or maybe just looking at her - that's brings a laugh by itself...just kidding mom.
Just in case some of you didn't know, Keith has starting posting his devotionals again on his Authentic Walk blog. I have always loved getting to read how God was challenging him and then also be challenged myself thru the same passage. It's really good stuff if you have a chance to check it out.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Such cute pictures. I can hardly wait to see all of you. See ya soon.
Love, Mom F.

Morale said...

He is sooo precious! Dakota (Katie's third) is doing just about the same, but just a little smaller. Wow how they have grown in 3 months!

Love ya!

Caitie Moon said...

Hey Barie!
I have some questions for you...do you have an email address that I can contact you through?
I know you're busy, but if you get a chance, I need some godly guidance :)
Just email me when you get the chance:
caitie_moon@yahoo.com
Thanks Barie!
Caitie