12.03.2006

Thanksgiving Snapshots

We began the morning with Mimi teaching us how to make the perfect dressing. Mimi's cornbread dressing is one of our favorite Thanksgiving foods.
This was actually taken the day before while we were at our Getting Away To Get It Together, but I thought it was a cute picture because it looks like Kale is praying.
Here we are trying to take a family picture...I have no idea what I'm doing with my hand, but at least two of our three are looking at the camera for this picture.
watching a little football with daddy...
having some granny time...

Kale got to meet both of his great grandmothers on Thanksgiving. Here he is with his Nanny - she must be a very funny lady :)
...and here he is with his Mimi. He's already let me know that he wants to learn how to make dressing from his Mimi next year at Thanksgiving. He saw how much fun his brothers had learning this year and he wants in on the action too.
Kade and Papa hiding out in the bedroom before the meal.

My favorite...leftovers! I really look forward to these every year. This is the only food that we can eat on for three days straight and not get tired of it.
I'm so behind on posting pictures. I have some cute ones from today when we took the boys to a "sledding in the snow" event in our neighborhood. So far, that has been the worst decision we have made in regards to what to take the boys to enjoy. It was freezing, muddy, did I mention freezing and windy, and way too crowded. It took us longer to get cleaned up than it did for Keith to slide down the hill a couple of times each with Kade and Kamden. I chickened out when I saw how muddy it was at the bottom of the hill. Anyways, I'll try to post pictures of it in the next couple of days.

No comments: