11.18.2006

Typical sights at our home

Here are three reminders to Keith and I every morning to thank God for His creation.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139.13-14

I thought it would be fun to post some pics of what the boys do during the day for fun.

They love anything to do with hitting balls. Both Kade and Kamden have pretty good aim for their age. I love Kamden's "bat." A hammer, golf club, loaf of french bread, and broom have all been used as bats during the past week.


Here they are playing dress up with daddy's hats.


What more could two little boys (and one big boy) want than a big box that you can use as a fort?
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. This holiday is so special because it gives us a special time to set aside to reflect on the gifts that we have been given and to praise the Giver of all good things.

No comments: