9.29.2006

First Bath and Lots of Smiles!

The umbilical cord has finally fallen off!! So today, on his seven week birthday, Kale received his first real bath. I think he liked it even though he had a confused look on his face the whole time. Kade stepped up to his big brother role and helped me give the bath.

Last night, Keith and I got to go on a date because Myssi Dickenson was brave enough to volunteer to watch all three along with her two boys. Keith and I got to enjoy wonderful conversation without any distractions while the boys had fun jumping on their trampoline and hanging out with Caden and Kyler. Here is a picture of Kade and Kamden at their house last night sporting their new haircuts.


Here is our new home that we will be closing on this next Tuesday. We drove by it last night and there were so many kids out in the neighborhood. Keith and I are really eager to get moved in so that we can begin building relationships with our neighbors and so the boys can begin doing the same with the children.

And here is Kale sporting a couple of really cute smiles. He is cooing all the time now and still really enjoys just staring at faces. His brothers definitely keep him entertained while he's awake. Last night he went almost 6 1/2 hours in between feedings which allowed mom to get a good nights sleep - that's why I'm posting this blog now instead of trying to get in a quick nap while the boys are sleeping.



Have a blessed weekend!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the new pictures. Of course, they are darling! Can't wait to see them next week and ya'll, too!
Love, Mama E.

Morale said...

They all are soooo cute! And look a lot like Keith! So glad to see you are all doing so well and God has blessed every minute!
I spoke with Dana today on Myspace and she gave me your blog...I hope that was ok. I can't believe your both MOTHERS! Time flies! Miss you so much! Email me some time I would love to chat! Picturedoctor@msn.com

Jenn. aka "Morale"

Dana said...

How fun! I love the pictures. Kale's smile is beautiful and the boys look so handsome with their new haircuts. I love the house. I can't wait for more pictures!
Love ya,
Day

lynnette said...

so cute, barie. glad to hear things are going well.

Marni said...

I love all the pictures. Thanks so much for sharing. The haircuts are awesome :)

We're so excited for you guys with the new house and even more excited to hear how BIG God is blessing you and the new ministry.

Love you all and miss you so much!!!