9.12.2006

I am giving in to the blog world!

Thanks to our good friends Douglas and Darin Hallam, I have now surrendered to the blog world. If you haven't already checked out their blog about their beautiful little girl, Kinsey Marie, you should (http://hallamfamnews.blogspot.com). They have done an excellent job in journaling Kinsey's life so far and keeping their friends and family up to date on what's happening in their lives. Because of them, we have gotten countless comments about why we don't do the same kind of thing (thanks Douglas and Darin). Keith already has a blog where he posts pictures of the boys occasionally, but I thought I would try my hand at blogging with my primary aim at keeping our friends and family updated on our crazy, but absolutely wonderful, life.

Yesterday Kale turned 1 mo. old. Here are a couple of shots of our chunk of love - and I mean chunk! He is very social already. He loves to look at his mommy and daddy's faces while we are holding him and he has just started making the "ahh" sound randomly.



We got out the tent yesterday for Kade and Kamden to entertain themselves with because it was raining. They ate dinner in the tent and watched Tom & Jerry before bedtime. Do they look like they're having fun or what!?


I am going to send out an e-mail tonight to everyone in my address book with the link to this site, but if you think of anyone else who I didn't have an address for, please forward this site to them. God bless.

2 comments:

Hallam Fam News said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!! You know, where would you be without us? You wouldn't be addicted to American Idol and the West Wing either :). We love you and we're so glad you've been sucked into the blogger world. - D, D, K

Marni said...

Kale is SUCH a cutie :) Thanks so much for sending us the link. Your boys are so beautiful and we are so excited you have this blog so we can keep up with how big they're getting. Love you guys.

Dane and Marni