10.03.2006

My Favorite Tin Man

I wanted everyone else to be able to get a laugh like I did of Keith dressed up as the tin man from the Wizard of Oz. The staff at HCBC - Pflugerville puts on a skit every year at the Ministry Appreciation dinner. Keith did have a silver mask on over his hair also before this picture. It took the boys a couple of minutes to truly believe that this "thing" was their daddy. I don't think that Kamden ever really believed that was his daddy. He was wide-eyed the whole time, but he didn't cry. The skit was hilarious, especially our pastor, Danny Box, who played Dorothy. There is nothing like seeing your pastor dressed up like a little girl to get you laughing.


On another note, I just want to say a huge thank you to my sweet husband - Keith, Todd Pomroy, Evija Fox and Douglas & Darin Hallam for helping to get our home painted. It is now 11:30 p.m. and Keith, along with Todd and Douglas are still painting. All of these people who helped have families that had to go without getting to see them as much today so that they could help us. We treasure our family time, so I know what a huge sacrifice it was to give up that precious time today in order to paint. So again, let me say thank you.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I must say, this is seeing Keith in a new light!
I can't wait to see new pictures of the house.
Love you,
Dana

Morale said...

I guess that is him under there...I agree with Kamden, I am still taking another look...
= ).

love,
Morale`

Marni said...

I know my boss is sitting in his office and thinking "Marni has lost her mind!" because I am out here at my computer laughing OUT LOUD at the picture of Keith as the tin man :) Now that is what I call service to the Lord!!

And Barie Sue, you look fantastic! I'll never understand how fast you recover your cute figure after having babies. Lindsay is 15 and I'm still trying to get rid of the baby weight from her ;)

I can't wait to see pictures of the house. We are so pumped for you guys!!

much much love,

m