9.24.2006

Fun Times

Though we are a little overwhelmed by all of the biggies going on in our life right now - new child, new church family, moving to a new home - we are trying our best to still savor the sweet moments of life, which are many in our home. I am so blessed to have the husband and kids that God has given me. Keith continues to lead our home in such a God-honoring way while juggling a new role at the church and prepping for the launch of HCBC - North Round Rock in August of 2007. He makes me feel like the most loved wife in the world thru his affection, encouragement and devotion to our family. He challenges me to stay close to the Father. He is already Kade and Kamden's hero and for very good reason. He shows them Jesus everyday thru his words and actions. He models for them the kind of integrity that I pray they one day will possess also. He also shows them how they should treat their wives one day thru his actions towards me.

Today I stayed home with the boys because Kade had a fever this morning. Here are a couple of pics of the boys "helping" me pack some boxes and Kale smiling. It is very hard to get a picture of his smiles right now because they are quick and few right now. I will get a better pic on the blog of his beautiful smile as soon as I can take one. His umbilical cord is still attached as of today and he is a little over six weeks old. If it's not off by his two month birthday, then I have to take him back to Dr. Wacker.




Have a blessed week!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I loved the pictures! Always good to see how fast the boys are changing.
Love, Mama E.

Dana said...

You have some beautiful children. I wish we lived closer so that our kids could be better friends, and so that maybe I could help with a few boxes!
Love you,
Dana Lee