5.04.2011

in love with instagram

Ok, all of my iphone peeps must try this app....Instagram. It makes it so easy to take a pic a day (or two, or three, or four ;-) and grunge them up a bit. I'm not always the best photographer, but I'm telling you, this app has made me feel like a cool photographer these past couple of days. Plus, it's really quick to post to Twitter or Facebook.

And...if I'm honest. I'm lonely. I'm for the most part following random people just so that I'm not scrolling thru my own pictures...I need you. I would so much rather see pics from your life over these random people - even though some of them are amazing. Let me know if you do start using this app so I can become your "follower." Yes, Gennae, that does sound a little creepy :-)

Here are a couple of pics I've taken with this app...


4 comments:

Dionne said...

you ought to check out my cousin, Paige. She is a photographer by trade and she also uses instagram. facebook.com/paigenewton or facebook.com/paigenewtonphotography

Caitie Davis said...

You love Young House Love, TOO????

I spend way too much time on their website--it may be considered creepy.

I'm also thinking about getting Instagram (loving your photos!)

Barie Sue said...

Yes Caitie! I re-finished our buffet using one of Young House Love's tutorials. I have to really watch how much time I spend on there because it just sucks you in!
Instagram is free so you should definitely try it - if so, let me know so I can follow you and become a stalker :-)

Cindy said...

i'm in love with instagram too!

started "following" you -

cindy litwin
{ greenlitwins@gmail.com }

enjoy your day!