5.21.2011

bryn and shoes

Those two things just don't go together. I've tried. Many, many times. She is extremely picky (or if I spin it in a positive way, she already is clear on what she does and doesn't like in a shoe). And I'm slower because I'm still trying to figure out what her criteria is. As you can see in the picture, matching shoes are not one of those criteria...

You know what though? I look forward to seeing how this certain sense of style develops as she gets older. I'm sure it's going to bring Keith and I lots of laughter ;-) And, I've got to admit, I was just happy she put shoes on....many times, she takes her shoes off right before getting in the car and we don't know she's barefoot until we get to our destination. Crazy cute girl.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love it! I also like her red and black shoe combination that she wore when I kept her.:) Yes, she does have her own mind about shoes! love, mom