4.05.2009

March madness...

So, I am pretty bummed that March passed by so fast without me posting once on our family blog. It was a very fun month...

  • a new dog,
  • a romantic weekend trip to San Antonio for Keith and I
  • Brynlee turning 8 mo.,
  • Kamden celebrating his 4th birthday,
  • a trip to the strawberry patch,
  • Keith getting to go with his dad to spring training in Arizona,
  • a one day trip to Dallas for Karen's (Keith's sister) baby shower and
  • a picture with an Olympic gold medalist to finish off the month.

With all that we still enjoyed the constant chaos of our home and the full time ministry the Lord allows us to be a part of in reaching every man, woman and child with the life-changing reality of Jesus Christ. I will say that there were quite a few times during last month where we felt exhausted and overwhelmed (the most often used word in my vocabulary right now) - so for that I am glad to be reflecting on the month and not living it again. This month has given us a couple of hours to process what we need to do to slow down our pace a little and so far, we have been willing to make the adjustments.

Here's what I am going to do to make this post shorter. I am going to back-date the next couple of postings to the day in which the event occurred. That way, I don't end up with a book for this posting. I am going to attempt to link the posts to this one so that you can pick and choose which one's you are interested in reading. And it will make me feel better to have a couple of postings in March :)

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Yay! You're blogging again! I like the bullets and simplicity...very nice. It's fun to see some recent pics and your post on Gracie cracked me up.