4.09.2009

Bryn and Addie

OK, I have laughed so hard at these pics that Kendall and I took today of our babies that I just had to share them with my take on their "conversation."

Here goes:

Addie: "Brynlee, what happened to your big toe?"
Brynlee: "What!? I don't know...let me have a look at that!"

Brynlee: "Addie, look at that band-aid - my big toe is starting to hurt actually."

Addie: "What do you want to do? Should we sit here a little longer or start crying so that we can be carried around a little while?"
Brynlee: "I don't know. Let me think about that one."

Brynlee: "Let's just have fun and pose some more for our photo shoot!"
Addie: "I'm confused. Weren't you just saying that your big toe hurt?"

Addie: "Ah, what the heck? Life's too short to be serious for very long. Let's strike a pose."

I know, I know. What's wrong with me that I'm coming up with conversation for my baby and her sweet friend? Well, this is what I do to wind down at midnight. Isn't that normal? :) Goodnight. I hope you have laughed a little.

3 comments:

Dana said...

This is just too funny! I love it.

Kendall said...

Oh, my goodness!! Too cute! They were really working the camera, weren't they? Babies fresh after nap...doesn't get much better than that. We had fun and they are going to be sweet friends. We will make sure of it!

Elizabeth said...

I loved these pictures, too. Of course, now I'm wondering why Brynlee had a band-aid on her toe, too:) I can't believe they sat so still for you to get all these shots! Too cute and thanks for sharing!
Love, Mama E.