10.19.2008

Family Bowling Night

I am trying to figure out how to make a collage of pics for the blog when all the pics are of one event. I am so behind in posting pics from the past couple of weeks - I have pics from when we went to see the grandmothers at the end of last month, recent family pics, family bowling night, trip to Atlanta for the Catalyst conference, Brynlee's three month pictures, pumpkin patch play date and t-ball pics that I so want to share with our friends and family, but I can't seem to find the time to post about them. Plus, I still would like to make use of the Flip video that I recently purchased to be able to provide videos of the kids for the blog. If anyone has a step-by-step process that they use to take pics from Photoshop Elements to their blog in a collage format - PLEASE SHARE! I have to go now to get the kids up for Leadership Community at church tonight or else I would try to figure out how to make my first collage attempt bigger so that you wouldn't have to squint your eyes to see the pics. Sorry!! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather today!

1 comment:

Brad Ruggles said...

So you were at the Catalyst Conference? Wasn't it amazing? I had the privilege of going again this year (my 4th time).

What session connected with you the most?