2.08.2008

Potty Seat Incident

I think this might top my list of crazy moments with my children. Somehow, Kale managed to get the potty seat over his head. I have no idea how he did it, because it took me 10 minutes to get it off and that was with him screaming. I thought that now that I can laugh about it, everyone else might want to have a little laugh with me.

My friend, Laura, had a Valentine's Party at her home this morning for all of the kids. I kept telling her she was crazy for having so many children in her home at once, but just like always, she was calm and smiling. She amazes me. Here are most of the children - I think we had 20 or 21 total and 5 in utero. I am so blessed to have so many friends to go thru life with here in Round Rock. We all have kids about the same age and are stay-at-home mommies. I think there were twelve mommies at this party and there are many more who were not able to come.
My favorite males...
I thought this was funny...I was trying to take a picture of them and they thought they would practice being photographers at the same time.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

That picture of Kale is priceless! Thanks for the laugh! Looking forward to finding out what you guys are having!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it must be a boy thing, I have two pages in one of our scrapbooks with Jacob's head stuck in a potty seat! Only difference, he did it under Mimi's watch, not mine!

Dana said...

So funny. Even funnier to look at than to hear about!

Elizabeth said...

Poor baby...but wouldn't you know that this was the day that I picked to show one of my classes what a blog looks like...ha. We all enjoyed his misery way too much. Of course, remember 6th graders have a "funny" sense of humor, too.
Love, Mama E.

Bug, Bear, and Bo said...

My little girl was about 20 months when she got her head stuck but her arm was in there as well. It's really hard to try and free your child when you are laughing so hard you're dubbled over.