9.15.2007

Kale and Kamden playing!

OK, I have a lot to blog about regarding the launch of the church - but I just learned from a precious friend how to put video on my blog, so I am going to attempt it before I forget. I will blog about last weekend and post pics of the launch soon. Kale took his first steps on his 13th month birthday, this past Tuesday, the 11th. I so want to get some good footage of him walking, but he is not cooperating today, so instead I took a small video of him playing with Kamden. Hope you enjoy - that is, if this even works ;)


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Toooo...cute. I loved the bouncing and yawn, too. Please send some of him walking if he cooperates.Ha.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope ya'll have a great weekend and second Sunday.
Love, Mom

Dana said...

This is so fun and hilarious. I love the new layout, how did you do that with the boys pictures on top. Kamden seems quite dramatic?

Kendall said...

love the video! It works great. Our girls wanted to watch it over and over again.
Kendall

Courtney said...

So cute! Kyle and I laughed over him dancing to the beat! Thanks for sharing!