9.27.2007

Today Kale came around the corner sporting this new 'do. Kamden comes walking up behind him telling me that he did baby's hair (with his lotion)! I don't think Kale will ever let Kamden "do" his hair again after this first attempt :)

Kamden is so proud of the hairstyle he gave his brother.

We gave in and bought Kamden and Kade a pair of crocs this past Friday night because I couldn't take anymore putting Kamden's shoes on and taking them off 20 times a day. I wanted him to have a comfy pair of shoes that he could totally manage himself. Well, they were a huge hit, so much so that Kamden will not part with them...even to sleep. I think he has worn his crocs every night to bed since we got them.
I was cleaning out the playroom yesterday and Kade and Kamden were quick to find a cool new hiding spot for "hide-and-seek." I have so much fun everyday with our three boys. They keep life entertaining, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Brent said...

Oddly enough, in my youth I had hair VERY similar to Kale's...just by intent and being all punk.

And, I'd wear my Crocs to bed if Tracy'd let me...

Elizabeth said...

I want some Crocs, too. It imagine this is just the start of the things that Kale will end up doing...ha. What one doesn't think of, the others will! So fun.
Love, Mama E.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kurt said at least he did not use the scissors to do Kale's hair, huh? Just wait....