9.29.2007

First Haircut and Movie Night

Tonight we all watched "Firehouse Dog." It was really cute -but Kamden was cuter. He is like his mom in that he really is not too into movies. He just keeps busy the whole time. Towards the end of the movie, he went and got a balloon for him and a balloon for Kade. Then he disappeared to find his fireman hat (thanks Granny!). This was what the couch crew looked like when the movie was over.

Kale had his first haircut on Friday. My good friend, Tomi, has been trying her hardest to teach me how to cut the boys' hair. I did go ahead and cut Kade's hair myself, but I did not trust my technique with a squirmy one year old - so Tomi graciously gave him his first little haircut. Yes, I did keep his curls that she cut off - I am one of "those moms." Tomi did an amazing job considering that Kale was trying to get up from the chair the whole time.







2 comments:

Brent said...

Who told you that you had to cut your boys' hair?

:)

Elizabeth said...

I'm with Brent...the curls were sooo cute. Ha.
Really enjoyed getting to spend some time with "all" this past weekend. Loved the pictures.
Love, Mama E.