2.12.2011

mail from mama e.


Keith's mom, or Mama E., as the kids know her, is so good about sending mail addressed to each child on a regular basis. I'm hoping that by the time I have grandkids, I have developed the skill of mailing cards to people on regular basis - so far, it has proved to be a skill I'm definitely lacking in my life.

We stopped by the mailbox on the way home from our Valentine's Chuck E. Cheese party and found Valentine's cards for each of the kids and for Keith and I. I think we get just as excited as they do to find one of her cards in the mail!

Thanks, E., for being so thoughtful! You made our day :-)


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Just want the "grands"to know that we love them and think about them often. Glad that they enjoy getting them. Hope to see you all soon! Thanks for the sweet message! love, Mama "E"