1.21.2009

Splashin' Around with Friends

Brynlee had the fun opportunity to take her first big girl (in a real bathtub) bath with two of her sweet friends this past weekend at my bi-annual scrapbooking retreat. Here are a couple of pics that are sure to make you smile...





Needless to say, she totally enjoyed the new experience and so did us moms :)

I hope everyone had the opportunity to watch all of the inauguration events yesterday. What a moment in history to remember - I hope I remember to pray for Obama more than I remembered to pray for Bush. I was reminded yesterday of the tremendous responsibility the President has and how much prayer they need. It is fun for our kids to see young kids in the White House. I am hoping it will make my boys and Brynlee more interested in what is going on in politics.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute, cute pictures!!!
I know what you mean about the Obamas. I definitely think we need to keep them and our country in our prayers! Thanks for reminding me, too.
I can't get over how big Brynlee is getting...wow!
Love, Mama E.

Elizabeth said...

I just love these pictures...I may have to have one...:)
Love, Mama E

Amy said...

Oh no!! I love babies and bath time. :) Brynlee is getting so big!!