7.01.2008

Signs that she is on her way

Well, I haven't blogged in over two months and the more time that goes by, the more overwhelming the task of catching everyone up on the Ferguson's. So, I procrastinate...and procrastinate. But I've decided that it is easier just to start from this moment - which is a moment that I definitely want to capture. We are at the hospital, eagerly awaiting the induction process to start so that we can finally meet our daughter. Here are a couple of pics from today that highlight getting ready for Brynlee.

bags packed and ready to go...

4th of July outfit washed and ready to be worn...
my last full body pregnancy shot...we're on our way to eat at Chuy's with the boys and our parents...I can't believe that the next shot taken at our front door will be with me actually holding Brynlee!

The boys wanted to take me to my room so they could see where we would be staying...they are so eager to meet their new baby sister.

It is weird to think that we won't be the "family with all boys" anymore. Here is a last family shot of what our family unit has looked like the past two years. I would have loved to have had three older brothers to look out for me as a little girl - I hope Brynlee feels the same way :)
And now we are just waiting. I am all strapped up to the monitors, listening to the beautiful sound of her heartbeat while lounging in the ever popular hospital gown that doesn't cover nearly enough. Hopefully, by this time tomorrow, we'll have pics up of the newest addition to the Ferguson family.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Prayers and blessings your way! I have been praying for you all day and I pray that tonight and tomorrow goes smoothly and quickly! You have such a beautiful family. You look wonderful, but I too can't wait to see Miss Brynlee. I love you and look forward to talking to you tomorrow!

Kendall said...

We can't wait to meet her! We'll be praying for you guys today...its a big day! with love, the Brunsons

Marni said...

We've been talking about you guys the last few days wondering if Ms. Brynlee was here yet. I can't wait for the next update with pictures!!

Love and miss you guys so much :)

Marni