7.02.2007

Invitation

I have no idea who all actually reads this, but if you do, it's probably because you have been a special part of our lives at some point and I just want to throw out that we would so love to have you come to either the charter service or the first (or second, or whenever you can come :) service. We all get so busy with the moment that we're living now, Keith and I are the best (or the worst) at that, but we cherish the relationships God has blessed us with thru our lives and love any opportunity to reconnect with old friends. Let us know if there is a chance you might be able to come so that we'll be looking for you.
Brent McKinney, I know you read this - and you know you have played a very special role in our lives. I'm just thinking it would be really neat to have the former youth pastor, who is talked about every time Keith or I share our personal testimony, at one of the services mentioned above for sure. No pressure or anything :) Don't you think that Tracy and Kelsy and Shelby would enjoy a road trip to the Austin area? And in response to your last comment, many times a day I stop just to thank the Lord for the incredible amount of blessings He has showered me with - it is a charmed life indeed :) Though if I am to be honest, this morning at the checkout register at Target, with all three boys screaming and demanding something while I am at the same time trying to be faithful to the cash envelope system that Keith and I use - even though my purchases didn't fall neatly into just one category, I was not at all counting my blessings. But now here I am, sitting at the computer, all three boys asleep, silence all around, and I am once again overwhelmed by the Lord's goodness to me.

2 comments:

Brent said...

When & where, exactly, is the service?

Barie Sue said...

the first service is September 9th - one at 9:00 and one at 10:30. We are going to be meeting at the YMCA in Round Rock (1812 N. Mays St. Round Rock 78664). Dress is casual - long hair thought to be cool :)